– the largest bookmaker in Poland, which also operates in several European markets – has just started to provide services based on an independent licence in the United Kingdom. This is the next stage of a long-term foreign expansion strategy.
After starting in February this year;operates in more than a dozen European countries and has constantly increased its involvement in developing outside the domestic market. One of the effects of these activities is obtaining its own licence in the UK.
We are not only the largest Polish bookmaking company but the first domestic company in this industry that operates outside the domestic market. Obtaining a licence in the United Kingdom is the result of a consistently implemented international expansion strategy. We are always looking at other prospective foreign markets – Mateusz Juroszek, CEO of STS.
STS is the first Polish bookmaker to start foreign operations, and further international expansion is planned. STS is currently conducting advanced activities aimed at obtaining its own licences in other markets.
STS has increased its revenues over tenfold – from PLN 220 million to PLN 2.41 billion – in the last six years. Currently, STS holds a 47% share in the Polish bookmaking market, and 80% of its revenues are generated by online channels such as applications dedicated to Android and iOS as well as the website and the mobile version of the website.
STS expanded its business to European markets in February 2019. After years of intensive development, the company now controls almost half of the domestic sector. The bookmaker’s offer is available in the UK, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar, Slovakia, Malta and Latvia. STS is the first Polish bookmaker to start foreign operations.
In December 2019, STS won the “Omni-channel Operator of the Year (Sports & Casino)” award at the SBC Awards 2019. In addition, the bookmaker was named in this year’s EGR Power 50 ranking – a list of all the big players from the gaming sector. STS made its debut in 27th place in this elite group.
STS is the largest bookmaking company in Poland accepting bets on the results of sports and socio-political events. The company was established in 1997 and since then it has been successfully operating all over the country. Thanks to its dynamic growth in the recent years, STS has dominated the market of legal betting companies in Poland – significantly increasing its market share, which currently amounts to more than 47%.
STS expanded its business to European markets in February 2019. After years of its intensive development, the company became the owner of almost half of the domestic sector. The bookmaker’s offer is available in the UK, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar, Slovakia, Malta and Latvia. STS is the first Polish bookmaker to start foreign operations. The company have plans for further international expansion.
The company continues to invest in the development of modern and innovative technologies that have helped in getting advantage against its domestic competitors. STS provides online services not only via the website, but also via its mobile version, as well as applications dedicated to Android and iOS. The company continues to expand its offering, including live betting and strengthening its leading position in the field of esports. The bookmaker has also created its own payout system –– allowing for quick transfers 7 days a week from 10:00 to 24:00. STS, thanks to a capital investment in the Czech company Greep, has become a co-owner of the bookmaking system Betsys, which it uses.
Thanks to the effective Customer Service system, STS is able to respond perfectly to the growing demand of customers. In addition, the company offers the possibility of watching sports events live on the Internet via STS TV. The service is also available to users of mobile devices. Up to 5000 sports events, including football, tennis, volleyball, basketball and other sports, are broadcast every month.
Currently, modern betting shops are located in every major city – in total there are over 430 in Poland. STS employs over 1500 people.
Tekst zawiera treści reklamowe | +18 | Obowiązuje regulamin Telefon zaufania dla osób uzależnionych behawioralnie (w tym od hazardu): 801 889 880(czynny codziennie w godz. 17-22) Serwis LegalnyBukmacher.com,przeznaczony jest TYLKO dla osób które skończyły 18 lat. Prezentujemy na swoich łamach tylko te zakłady bukmacherskie, które posiadają zezwolenie do urządzania zakładów wzajemnych wydane przez Ministra Finansów.
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów AG/9/7251/8/LBU/2012/2013/RD61485;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów SC/12/7251/10/WKC/11-12/5565;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.9.2016.EQK;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów SC/12/7251/17-7/ARP/BMB/2011/BMI9-10599;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów AG9(RG3)/7251/15/KLE/2013/17;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.10.2016;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów SC/12/7251/11-6/KLE/2011/5540/12;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.4.2017;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.12.2017;
- zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.26.2017;
- Betclic zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.26.2017;
- BetFan zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.3.2018
- Ewinner zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.29.2017
- Typiko zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.30.2017
- Traf ZW zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.3.2018
- Polski Bukmacher zezwolenie Ministerstwa Finansów PS4.6831.28.2017
- Noblebet licencja nr PS4.6831.28.2017